Paul is a ski mountaineer, climber and general adventure seeker from Squamish, BC. His passion is creativity in the mountains, finding new ways to move through terrain by linking prominent features or laying down fresh tracks. When not skiing Paul works as a Chiropractor at Squamish Barbell. His focus is athletic performance using strength and conditioning as a vehicle for rehabilitation.
- First descent of the North Gulley of the Stawamus Chief | Squamish, BC
- Asperity Couloir and Serra 1 Couloir | Waddington Range, BC
- Mount Currie Central Couloir | Pemberton, BC
- Tantalus Traverse in a day | Squamish, BC
- Zombie Roof 12D/13a | Squamish, BC
- Beckey-Chouinard Route South Howser Tower | Bugaboos, BC